Maintaining a full team of trauma physicians is harder than ever. The challenges include physician shortages, increasing service requirements and the growing problem of physician burnout. This free guide shows trauma program leaders how to:
- Find and evaluate strong trauma surgeon candidates
- Avoid the “red flags” that signal potential recruiting mistakes
- Make the case for additional trauma staffing budget
- Use a mix of financial and non-financial recruiting incentives
- Avoid the common pitfalls of trauma relief staffing
- Recruit physicians to hard-to-staff locations
- Master the factors that are critical to long-term retention
To get your free copy of this trauma leadership ebook from InterTrauma Consulting, click here.
Your information will be shared with InterTrauma, the sponsor of this free resource. Thank you for supporting Trauma System News.