The Northwell Health Trauma Institute will hold its fourth annual Trauma Symposium on October 15, 2021. The live interactive symposium will take place in a virtual format from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST. In addition, registrants will have access to all presentations online for 30 days after the event.
Session topics include:
- Active Shooter Response in Everyday Life
- Triage Video Game
- 3D Printing in Medicine
- Point Counterpoint: Blood Products in the Field
- Point Counterpoint: TXA in Trauma
- ICP Management Protocol and Brain Trauma Foundation Guidelines
- Adopting Military Practice in Civilian Trauma Care
The symposium is targeted to trauma/critical care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, EMTs, residents/fellows and pre-hospital care providers.
Educational credits are available for physicians, nurses and physician assistants. Verification of attendance will be provided to all other professionals.
For more information and to sign up, visit the Northwell 2021 Trauma Symposium registration page.