Welcome to Trauma System News, the only information channel dedicated to trauma leadership and management.
Trauma System News provides trauma program and trauma system leaders with information to help them develop more effective systems of care for injured patients.
- Trauma program management
- Trauma quality and performance improvement
- Trauma system planning and organization
- Trauma center financial strategy
- New technologies in trauma logistics, communication and care
- Research updates from leading trauma investigators
- Trauma registry and data management
Every month, trauma leaders worldwide read Trauma System News. Our audience includes trauma medical directors and surgeons, trauma program managers and directors, trauma PI coordinators and injury prevention specialists, trauma registrars and data managers, plus state and regional trauma system leaders.
Join thousands of your trauma colleagues who read Trauma System News. There are two options:
1. Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter. When you sign up our monthly newsletter, you will get first access to all the content published on Trauma System News. To subscribe, click here.
2. Become a member to access exclusive resources. Register today for a free membership to Trauma System News. You will receive our monthly newsletter and also get access to our free members-only resources. To register, click here.