The goal of the national Stop the Bleed campaign  is to empower everyday people to provide life-saving bleeding control. While the program is aimed at the general public, it could also be a big benefit to police officers, sheriff’s deputies, state troopers and other public safety personnel. Law enforcement officers (LEOs) are more likely…
- Advanced prehospital care teams could reduce preventable trauma deaths
- How to keep trauma PI on track when resources are spread thin
- Trauma Nursing Q&A: What do we need to know about external ventricular drains?
- Northwell Trauma Institute to hold virtual symposium in October
- How trauma centers are responding to the increase of violence in the U.S.
- App alerts beat trauma team activation time by more than 30 minutes
- Survey: 85% of U.S. surgeons support ACS efforts to reduce gun injury
- Watch for 7 new developments in ACS trauma quality programs