Calculating inter-rater reliability (IRR) is an essential part of ensuring trauma data quality. It is also a key component of registrar education. However, many trauma program managers and registry leaders do not use this tool as effectively as possible. This article was developed by Trauma System News in cooperation with our advertiser, Pomphrey Consulting.IRR measures…
- Advanced prehospital care teams could reduce preventable trauma deaths
- How to keep trauma PI on track when resources are spread thin
- Trauma Nursing Q&A: What do we need to know about external ventricular drains?
- Northwell Trauma Institute to hold virtual symposium in October
- How trauma centers are responding to the increase of violence in the U.S.
- App alerts beat trauma team activation time by more than 30 minutes
- Survey: 85% of U.S. surgeons support ACS efforts to reduce gun injury
- Watch for 7 new developments in ACS trauma quality programs