Trauma performance improvement is a chain of activities that stretches from event identification and review to corrective action and loop closure. Like any chain, however, trauma PI is only as strong as its weakest link. In many cases, the weak link is implementation of the corrective action. Many PI projects fall short because program leaders…
- Advanced prehospital care teams could reduce preventable trauma deaths
- How to keep trauma PI on track when resources are spread thin
- Trauma Nursing Q&A: What do we need to know about external ventricular drains?
- Northwell Trauma Institute to hold virtual symposium in October
- How trauma centers are responding to the increase of violence in the U.S.
- App alerts beat trauma team activation time by more than 30 minutes
- Survey: 85% of U.S. surgeons support ACS efforts to reduce gun injury
- Watch for 7 new developments in ACS trauma quality programs