Trauma Nursing Q&A is produced in partnership with the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN®), developer of the Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN®) certification.Approximately 120,000 people are injured by firearms in the U.S. every year. Gunshot wounds (GSWs) to the abdomen are a relatively small portion of these incidents, but management of abdominal firearm…
- Trauma Nursing Q&A: What do we need to know about GSWs to the abdomen?
- Trauma PI: What to do when a corrective action plan falls short
- Illinois trauma center loses Level II designation
- Advanced prehospital care teams could reduce preventable trauma deaths
- How to keep trauma PI on track when resources are spread thin
- Trauma Nursing Q&A: What do we need to know about external ventricular drains?
- Northwell Trauma Institute to hold virtual symposium in October
- How trauma centers are responding to the increase of violence in the U.S.