If you are concerned that your PI efforts are falling behind, the main thing to do right now is take a deep breath and refocus on what is most important. Below, I explain several strategies for streamlining your PI efforts.
- Trauma Nursing Q&A: What do we need to know about GSWs to the abdomen?
- Trauma PI: What to do when a corrective action plan falls short
- Illinois trauma center loses Level II designation
- Advanced prehospital care teams could reduce preventable trauma deaths
- How to keep trauma PI on track when resources are spread thin
- Trauma Nursing Q&A: What do we need to know about external ventricular drains?
- Northwell Trauma Institute to hold virtual symposium in October
- How trauma centers are responding to the increase of violence in the U.S.