Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital has been committed to helping Houstonians live longer, healthier lives since 1983. Its highly skilled staff and affiliated physicians bring talent, technology and personalized care to the Northwest Houston community. This gorgeous facility is located northwest of Houston, surrounded by towering pine trees. ¬ You will find 24-hour emergency care, a Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, pediatric care, bariatrics, ob-gyn services and more.
Hospital website: https://www.cyfairhospital.com/
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
- Houston is a city that loves sports, from professional to college to interscholastic to personal. Year-round, the weather lends itseld to sports, and Houstonians take advantage of it.
- Houston is one of the few U.S. cities with residents companies in theatre, ballet, symphony and opera, with exciting performances all season long.
- City of Houston: http://www.houstontx.gov/
- 180-bed Acute Care Facility
- Currently in pursuit of level II trauma center status
- 10-14 days of acute care surgery call per month
- All cases come through the ED
- 70-100+ trauma activations per month
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit