Join our amazing trauma team at Medical City McKinney!
Medical City McKinney is committed to providing the McKinney area with excellent, full-service healthcare. Our highly-trained physicians, clinical excellence and consistent customer satisfaction enable MCM to continually exceed the growing healthcare needs of area patients and their families.
Hospital website: http://medicalcitymckinney.com/
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits, including health and 401(k) with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
- McKinney’s culture and recreation scene is as unique as the rest of the community. We offer a rich combination of family-fun events, a vibrant arts scene, parks and open spaces, and a historic past living seamlessly with a vibrant future. City events and programs present a broad spectrum of cultural and recreational opportunities that enrich the quality of life for residents and visitors.
- Population of 187,802
- City of McKinney: https://www.mckinneytexas.org/
Acute Care Surgery Program:
- 260-bed Acute Care Facility
- Current level III in pursuit of level II
- 900 Admissions annually
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow-up visit