Join our amazing trauma team at Terre Haute Regional Hospital!
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs.
Service area includes Vigo, Sullivan, Knox, Greene, Clay, Owen, Putnam, Parke, Vermilion and Fountain counties in Indiana and Crawford, Clark, and Edgar counties in Illinois.
• 278-bed facility
• Level II Trauma
• 12-hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12-hr secondary
call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
• 900 trauma admissions annually
• 1-2 Consults per day
• Emergency general surgery
• 15 shifts per month
• Opportunity for an elective general surgery practice if desired
• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Located on the banks of the Wabash River on Indiana's western border, Terre Haute has a rich and storied history as the capital city of The Wabash Valley.
Visitor Center: http://terrehaute.com/
City of Terre Haute: http://www.terrehaute.in.gov/
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
• Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/ Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required
• ATLS Required