TRAUMA MEDICAL DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY!
Looking for a dynamic leader for our Trauma and Acute Care Surgery opportunity at Corpus Christi Medical Center!
Corpus Christi Medical Center brings the best in medical care here to South Texas. We provide education and prenatal care before life starts, for women and their babies. We are here for children as they grow into young adults. Emergency care locations throughout the city are ready for the unexpected.
Hospital website: http://ccmedicalcenter.com/home/
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000/yr Business Expense Reimbursement
- Covered overhead and ‘A’ Rated Malpractice
- A lifestyle that leaves time to enjoy family and friends, along with pursuing personal passions
- City of Corpus Christi: http://www.cctexas.com/
- Corpus Christi is a beautiful coastal community located on the Gulf of Mexico. The Bayfront and first class marina include the sixth largest port in the nation. With mild temperatures and 250+ days of sunshine, both visitors and residents are able to enjoy surfing, sailing, fishing, museums and clean beaches.
- 631-bed Acute Care Facility
- Schedule to accommodate work/life balance
- Level IV looking to become Level II
- 90,630 Annual ED Visits per year
- 12-hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12-hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
Trauma Medical Director Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit