Works collaboratively as the Trauma Program Manager with the Director to ensure the utility and effectiveness of the trauma program. Oversees the day-to-day operations of the trauma program. Is accountable for monitoring the Department of Health Standards for the Trauma Center Accreditation. Actively participates in the coordination of clinical care for trauma patients.
- Education RequiredMaster's Degree - Nursing
- Education PreferredMaster's Degree - Nursing
- 3-5 Years Project Management Experience
- 3-5 Years Healthcare Experience
- License and Certification
- Licensed Registered Nurse