Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt is one of the nation's leading children's hospitals. We treat and help prevent all health issues ranging from colds and broken bones to heart disease and cancer.
Our 271-bed hospital is a child-friendly place built on the science of healing. Children's Hospital is a nonprofit facility. No child who needs our services is denied care on the basis of limited ability to pay.
Many of our doctors and surgeons are nationally recognized researchers who are finding new ways to cure and prevent childhood diseases. Their work preventing and treating premature birth, cancer, heart disease, spina bifida, and many other conditions is an investment in the future. We are at an important crossroads in child health. Our commitment to research and advocacy positions us to bring the promise of good health to children and families in our community and to share that hope with the world.
Achieve the Remarkable! Learn more and apply (req # 1903578): http://bit.ly/VUMCtrauma
• Collaborates with interdisciplinary team, attending physicians, families and other professionals to formulate and initiate specialty norms and maintain collaborative practice agreements.
• Utilizes advanced clinical knowledge to provide or guide safe and effective continuum of care.
• Collaborates in establishing the plan of care, coordinates and implements care delivery while anticipating patient care and program needs across the continuum.
• Analyzes comprehensive information pertinent to the patient's care and management to determine nursing diagnosis.
• Continually utilizes the nursing process to evaluate patient and program progress towards goals and applies appropriate interventions to ensure effective outcomes.
• Employs strategies to promote health and a safe and healthy environment.
• Graduate of an approved discipline specific program (or equivalent experience) and 3-5 years relevant experience
• Registered Nurse
• Process Improvement and Quality Process/Project experience preferred