Cedars-Sinai Department of Surgery, the Trauma Program provides leadership in injury-prevention programs, research, education, community outreach and trauma system planning.
- Provide professional support through the coordination and delivery for health education for all Trauma Services educational program(s).
- Schedule and present group classes on subject areas of need for the Trauma Program.
- Assesses effectiveness of class / counseling content and revises as needed.
- Develop, secure, and maintain any equipment or instructional materials needed to conduct classes.
- Assist in promoting health education components to physicians, staff, and patients through meeting presentations, printed promotional material, etc.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
License and Certifications:
CA RN State License
CA Drivers License
3 years -Trauma RN clinical experience (i.e. ER or surgical trauma intensive care unit)
3 years - Coordinating educational programs, courses and conferences