HONORHEALTH OSBORN – SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
HonorHealth is seeking a Medical Director to lead the HonorHealth Osborn ACS Level 1 Trauma Program. Osborn hospital is a single 300-bed community hospital and tertiary referral center with a catchment area extending to northern Arizona and New Mexico. HonorHealth is a growing, non-profit value-based health system and accountable care organization with an “I Care” culture. Job is acute care surgery employed model with scope of practice across trauma, emergency general surgery, ICU and elective general surgery. The ideal candidate is fellowship trained with 5-10 years of clinical experience.
Highlights of Osborn Trauma/General Surgery:
* 24/7 dedicated Trauma OR & anesthesiologists
* Excellent neurosurgery, IR, orthopedic and subspecialty support
* Well-funded, highly supported trauma program with an excellent payor mix
* Workflow supported by 6 advanced practitioners and rotating residents
* Large referral base from employed family medicine group with incentives and opportunity for bread and butter elective practice – opportunity to build niche in foregut, colorectal, abdominal wall reconstruction or robotics
* Military partnership with opportunity to work daily, side by side with military personnel
This position offers:
* Highly competitive compensation package with incentives for elective and call
* Top benefits package including 4% employer match for retirement, relocation, CME and more
* #64 on Forbes 2018 Best Employers list
* Dedicated administrative time
* Acute care model provides for dedicated time off
Scottsdale, Arizona has consistently been ranked as one of the best places to live and raise a family. Every day is resort-living with plush green landscape in abundance, parks, lakes, mountains and expansive pedestrian/biking trails. Escape the traffic, escape the cold – come explore Scottsdale. You can truly have it all!
To learn more and for a confidential discussion, please contact Laura Hays at 888-391-9777 or 480-391-9777.
Please submit your CV for consideration.