As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY, CLICK HERE
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients’ medications and providing treatments according to physicians’ orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred