We are seeking a Trauma Performance Improvement Coordinator to work in collaboration with the Director of Trauma Services and Trauma Medical Director encompassing all areas and disciplines as related to the care of the injured patient. The incumbent will be responsible for data collection, analysis, trending and benchmarking of data and outcomes. Collaborates closely with Trauma Program leadership to ensure compliance with the state of Georgia DPH Trauma Center criteria as well as the American College of Surgeons standards related to performance improvement
- You will assess patient needs
- You will be planning, delivering and coordinating care
- You will be reassessing/evaluating care
- You will act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all Actions.
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current GA RN license
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification Preferred
- TNCC, PALS, CEN, ENC strongly preferred
- Teaching/management experience preferred
- Interest/experience in quality measures strongly preferred