HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
Trauma, Critical Care, Acute Care Surgery with elective General Surgery
HonorHealth is seeking fellowship-trained Trauma Surgeons for staff positions for the HonorHealth Osborn ACS-verified Level I Trauma Program in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona.
Osborn hospital is a single 300-bed community hospital and tertiary referral center with a catchment area extending to northern Arizona and New Mexico. HonorHealth is a growing, non-profit value-based health system and accountable care organization with an “I Care” culture. This position is an acute care surgery employed model with scope of practice across trauma, emergency general surgery, ICU and elective general surgery. The ideal candidate is board-certified with a fellowship in Surgical Critical Care.
Highlights of Osborn Trauma/General Surgery:
* 24/7 dedicated Trauma OR & anesthesiologists
* Excellent neurosurgery, IR, orthopedic and subspecialty support
* Well-funded, highly supported trauma program with an excellent payor mix
* Workflow supported by 6 advanced practitioners and rotating residents
* Large referral base from employed family medicine group with incentives and opportunity for bread and butter elective practice – opportunity to build niche in foregut, colorectal, abdominal wall reconstruction or robotics
* Military partnership with opportunity to work daily side by side with military personnel
This position offers:
* Highly competitive compensation package with incentives for elective and call
* Top benefits package including 4% employer match for retirement, relocation, CME and more
* #12 on Forbes 2019 America's Best Employers By State list
* Dedicated administrative time
* Acute care model provides for dedicated time off
Scottsdale, Arizona has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live and raise a family. Every day is resort-living with plush green landscape in abundance, parks, lakes, mountains and expansive pedestrian/biking trails. Escape the traffic, escape the cold – come explore Scottsdale. You can truly have it all!
To learn more about HonorHealth and this excellent opportunity, please contact:
HonorHealth Physician Recruitment Partner
480-391-9777 | 888-391-9777
Please submit your CV for consideration to HHCareers@TrekPhysician.com.