According to a new survey, a substantial majority of U.S. members of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) support the organization taking an active role in advocating for policies and programs designed to lower the risk of firearm-related injuries and deaths. The initiatives they support include preventing people…
- Trauma Nursing Q&A: What do we need to know about GSWs to the abdomen?
- Trauma PI: What to do when a corrective action plan falls short
- Illinois trauma center loses Level II designation
- Advanced prehospital care teams could reduce preventable trauma deaths
- How to keep trauma PI on track when resources are spread thin
- Trauma Nursing Q&A: What do we need to know about external ventricular drains?
- Northwell Trauma Institute to hold virtual symposium in October
- How trauma centers are responding to the increase of violence in the U.S.